Posted On 08/08/2019
The 3rd SEPSA International Conference 2016 organizes by the Faculty of Management Science, Ubon Ratchatani University in which “The Social and Economic Prospects in Southern Mekong Sub-Region of Southeast Asia 2016 (SEPSA 2016)”.
We aim at the significances of business development and management in order to conduct the sustainable business, and increase the competitive potential in AEC market and global market. This International conference contributes to researchers, lecturers, academics professional, and graduate students under the umbrella of “Social Enterprise and Sustainability Economy” for strengthening network or cooperation among researchers and organizations for both domestic and oversea contexts.
The present international conference contains four main purposes as:
1. To organize a forum by which researchers, lecturers, academics professional, and graduate students are able to represent their scholar researches or studies relating on the society and economy in Southern Mekong Sub-region of Southeast Asia.
2. To reach an opportunity for strengthening network or cooperation among researchers and organizations for both domestic and oversea contexts.
3. To promote the Candle Festival holding at Ubon Ratchathani Province.
4. To distribute the mission of the Faculty of Management Science, Ubon Ratchathani University by which the business school in the Northeastern region of Thailand.
Researchers, lecturers, academics professional, and graduate students by 100 people in approximately
The 3rd International Conference of SEPSA is looking forward the scholar submission under the following criteria:
1. The SEPSA invites the full paper submission of researchers, lecturers, academics professional, and graduate students relating on the society and economy in Southern Mekong Sub-region of Southeast Asia including Economics, Business Management, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Organization Behaviors, Business Ethics, General Management, Strategic Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistic Management, Operation Management, Management Information System, Public & Private Sector Management, Information Technology Management or other relevant topics.
2. The SEPSA encourages all scholar research perspective as research paper, academic paper or conceptual paper implemented in both of qualitative and quantitative approach.
3. The SEPSA is welcome for whom may be interested to participate as attendees.
4. Theme for this year is “Social Enterprise and Sustainable Economy”.
Conference Date: July 15th, 2016